Indiana Technical Education Reporting System
INTERS is the software used to collect and manage the data that is reported to Vocational and Technical Education for the Federal Report. Below is the link for the software download as well as the instruction manual. Check the site often as new information about reporting may be posted.
- Certification Request Form
- FogBugz Help Desk
- State Non-Traditional CIP codes
- Proposal to renegotiate Core Indicator Levels
- Instructions to Synchronize
- Calculation Methods for Federal Reports (Secondary | Postsecondary)
School Year Core Indicator Results
On July 31, 2018, the President signed the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V) into law. The new law will go into effect on July 1, 2019, and the first year of implementation will be considered a “transition year”.
If you have any further questions, contact:
10 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204