Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
WorkKeys® enables Hoosiers to examine their individual strengths and weaknesses and also compare their skills to job profiles which can help substantially when looking for jobs or career advancement opportunities. The program helps ensure Hoosiers find the right jobs to be successful. Visit your local WorkOne Career Center for more information about skills assessments or visit About WorkKeys to learn more about the assessments available to you.
- Locating Information
- Workplace Observation
- Reading for Information
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied technology
- Listening for Understanding
- Business Writing
- Assessment times range from 30 to 65 minutes
- Individuals may receive assessments in as many as 5 of 9 categories
- Assessments are provided free of charge
- New or experienced workers are eligible
Click here for more information on WorkKeys® skills assessments and assessment categories or to take sample assessments.