File a Claim for Unemployment Benefits
4 Simple Steps to Filing an Unemployment Insurance Claim
STEP 1: Click here to access Uplink CSS, the unemployment insurance filing system or report to your nearest WorkOne Center to access Uplink CSS.
STEP 2: You will need the following information to file your claim:
- Complete name and address
- Social Security number
- Personal identification (if reporting to a WorkOne Center)
- Your most recent employer's name and address
- The dates you worked for your most recent employer
- The reason you are unemployed
STEP 3: DWD processes your claim.
- STEP 4: You may also be required by Indiana law to register for work through IndianaCAREERConnect.com, the largest source of job openings in Indiana or at your nearest WorkOne Career Center.
CSS Resources & Tools
Getting Started with Uplink Claimant Self Service – Find answers related to Uplink Claimant Self Service and Unemployment Insurance.
Uplink Tutorials – Recommended for people new to Uplink Claimant Self Service.
Uplink CSS Weekly Claim Voucher & Reopened Claims Screenshot Tutorial