Income assistance is available for workers who have lost their job through no fault of their own. You can quickly find out if you are eligible for benefits and get more information at your local WorkOne Career Center.
- 2018 Individual Income Tax Information for Unemployment Insurance Recipients
- File for Weekly Unemployment Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance – Claimant Handbook | (Spanish Version)
- Resource Guide for the Unemployed
If you experience a problem with your claim or have questions, we encourage you to contact our help line at 1-800-891-6499 or to visit your local WorkOne Center for assistance. Most questions or problems will not change the procedure you follow. However, until the problem is resolved . . .
- You will not receive any benefits until a decision about your claim is made.
- You must continue to file a voucher for each week you are unemployed. Make sure to complete it accurately.
- If you are found to be eligible to receive benefits, you will be paid benefits for the past weeks you filed vouchers.
- If you are found to be ineligible, you have the right to appeal the decision. However, you must file your appeal within 10 days. Click here to see how to file an appeal.