Income assistance is available for workers who have lost their job through no fault of their own. You can quickly find out if you are eligible for benefits and get more information at your local WorkOne Center.
- 2018 Individual Income Tax Information for Unemployment Insurance Recipients
- File for Weekly Unemployment Benefits
- Calculate Remaining Weeks of Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance – Claimant Handbook
- Resource Guide for the Unemployed
- FINRA Job Dislocation - Making Smart Financial Choices after a Job Loss
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.