- Indiana law requires a one-week waiting period for which you cannot be paid.
- Return to Uplink CSS, the online unemployment insurance filing system, and fill out the claim voucher on-line within one week of filing your initial claim.
- Continue to file your weekly claims online at Uplink.
- Visit the WorkOne Center as requested for an interview and job search assistance.
- Click here for problems or questions about your claim.
- Your payment could be delayed if you fail to complete your voucher properly - so make sure to answer all questions. Write down wages or pay earned for the week.
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.