Transfer Funds Over the Phone
Transfer Funds by Phone (Deposit Transfer)
You can now transfer your funds into your personal checking or savings account by phone without leaving your home!
How it works:
- Call the Indiana Debit Card Call Center at 1-888-393-5866
- Enter your card number and PIN when prompted
- Choose menu option 6 – Transfer funds to my personal checking or savings account
- Follow the instructions for entering the routing and account number for the account to which you would like the funds transferred. The first time a transfer is done, you will be asked to enter both of these account numbers twice to verify the information
- After the first transfer, you will have the option of transferring to the same account used previously without entering all of the account numbers again
When will my funds be available?
- The funds will be available in your checking or savings account within 1-3 business days of the transfer
- The delay depends on your personal bank’s deposit availability policies
What if I enter incorrect information?
- If you enter incorrect routing or account numbers, your funds will be returned to your debit card account within 5 business days
- It is very important that you check and double check that you are entering the numbers correctly
What is the fee?
- None! You are allowed unlimited transfers by phone free of charge.