FIC About Us
House Enrolled Act 1315(ss), as passed by the Indiana General Assembly and signed into law by Governor Eric j. Holcomb on May 14, 2018, established the Fiscal and Qualitative Indicators Committee (“Committee”). The Committee was established to make the following determinations:
- The determination of the fiscal and qualitative indicators to be used for evaluating the financial condition of each school corporation.
- The determination of the information that is to be presented on the DUAB's Internet website in regards to the indicators.
- The determination of how frequently to update:
- the fiscal and qualitative indicators being used to evaluate the financial condition of school corporations; and
- the presentation of information on the DUAB's Internet website.
The Committee is composed of the following individuals:
- Peter Miller, Distressed Unit Appeal Board Appointee, Chair of Committee
- Melissa Ambre, Department of Education Appointee
- Anna Simons, State Budget Agency Appointee
- Chase Lenon, State Board of Accounts Appointee
- Jordan Lett, Department of Local Government Finance Appointee
- Tyler Brown, Management Performance Hub Appointee
- Rob James, Indiana Association of School Business Officials Appointee
Additional Committee Information: