Welcome back to INfreefile! As a returning user, you know that you may qualify to file your state and federal taxes for free. However, if you received a promotion, raise or new job last year that affected your adjusted gross income (AGI) for the tax year, you may no longer be eligible.
Do I still qualify?
If your AGI is less than $69,000 for 2020, you may qualify for one or more of the vendor's offers below. Remember, each vendor has different criteria for free tax filing, so be sure to review each offer below to choose the best one for you.
Can I file for free using a vendor by going to their main website?
To access INfreefile offers, you need to access each vendor through this website. The links are specific to the INfreefile program. By entering through the vendor's main website, you may be charged a fee.
Vendors for the 2021 tax season are posted below, be sure to:
- Review the offers from the vendors listed below.
- If you think you qualify for one or more of them based on your 2020 income, select a vendor of your choice by clicking on its logo.
- Once you select your vendor, you will be redirected to the vendor's website to begin your return.
- It’s that simple!
- To ensure you can file both your federal and state return for free, access these free file products from this page.
- Please note that you will need to create a new account each year with the vendor to ensure a no-cost filing.
- Read our Indiana freefile FAQ below.
TaxSlayer would like to offer free federal and free state online tax preparation and e-filing for:
The TaxSlayer freefile website must be accessed through the link above.
Online Taxes at OLT.com would like to offer free federal and free state online tax preparation and e-filing for:
The OLT freefile website must be accessed through the link above.
Free federal and state tax returns and tax extensions for:
The Intuit freefile website must be accessed through the link above.
Tax Act would like to offer free federal and state returns if, your adjusted gross income is $63,000 or less, and you are:
The Tax Act freefile website must be accessed through the link above.
Additional No-Cost Filing Resources
NOTE: Credit Karma Tax is NOT a member of the Free File Alliance.
File your federal and state returns for free with Credit Karma Tax where it's easy to file and free for everybody.