Attention: All DOR customer walk-in centers are open for in-person assistance on an appointment only basis.
Call Our Most Frequently Used Phone Numbers:
- Individual Income Tax: (317) 232-2240 → Available 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST
- Filing your taxes, INfreefile, Refund status
- Sales Tax: (317) 232-2240
- Withholding Tax: (317) 232-2240
- Corporate Tax: (317) 232-0129
- Payment Services: (317) 232-2240
- Refund or Collection/Liability Status (Automated): (317) 232-2240
- Taxpayer Advocate Office: (317) 232-4692
- The TAO helps customers resolve issues that have not been settled through other DOR programs and is a final resource to resolve the issue.
Other Areas Administered by the Indiana Department of Revenue:
- INtax Hotline: (317) 232-2240
- Motor Carrier Services: (317) 615-7200
- IFTA, Intrastate Fuel Tax, IRP, OS/OW Permits Annual Safety Certifications, SSRS and Indiana US DOT numbers
- Employment Agency Licensing: (317) 232-5977
- Letter of Good Standing: (317) 232-5977
- Motor Fuel Hotline: (317) 615-2630
- Report illegal users of dyed fuel
- Electronic Funds Transfer: (317) 232-5500
- Investigations: (317) 232-3376
- Warrant Division: (317) 232-2240
- Legal: (317) 232-2100
- Bankruptcy Section: (317) 232-2289
Note: DO NOT include sensitive information (Social Security Number, date of birth or bank account numbers) in an email to DOR, as privacy cannot be protected or ensured. If you require account specific information, you may call DOR at (317) 232-2240 and a representative will assist you. For your protection, account specific information will not be sent via email.
Order Tax Forms and Publications
- By Phone: (317) 615-2581 → Leave order on voice mail, available 24 hours
- Order Online
Provide Feedback on Your Experience
Please complete the Customer Feedback Form.