Agency Main Banner Content
Welcome to INTIME
At this time, INTIME is available for these specific tax types: Aircraft Dealer, Aircraft Excise, C Corporation, Financial Institution, Nonprofit, Partnership, S Corporation, Utility Receipts.
What is INTIME?
The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort includes the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME), which is the online service portal for customers to use when making corporate tax payments. For more information on the modernization project, visit our Project NextDOR webpage.
Online File and Pay Available through INTIME effective Sept. 3, 2019
INTIME is accessible at https://intime.dor.in.gov/eServices and its functionality includes:
- Ability to file, view, and amend returns for Utility Receipts Tax (URT)/Nonprofit (NFP)
- Make payments using a bank account or credit card (Corporate Estimated Taxes)
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence from DOR
- Request and print return transcripts as needed
- Electronic delivery of correspondence
- Online customer service support through secure messaging
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality for tax preparers including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view file and pay history for clients
- Power of attorney (POA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients