- Go to http://www.in.gov/dor/5187.htm
- Select whether the company is new to Indiana or if the company previously registered as a software company in Indiana.
- Compete the company information — Include the legal name of your company, as registered with your Secretary of State.
- Select the platform (only one at a time) you are registering for. Include the supported forms for the MeF platform:
a. MeF IND – Select IT-40, IT-40PNR and/or IT-40RNR and specify which one(s) will be supported. Not all return types must be supported. However, if you support a return you must support required corresponding schedules without exception.
b. MeF COR – Select IT-20S and/or IT-65 and specify which one(s) will be supported. However, if you support a return, you must support required corresponding schedules without exception.
c. Paper IND
d. Paper COR (S corporations, C corporations and partnerships)
e. Paper – Other (withholding, sales, trust, etc.)
- Complete the product information. Be sure to fill all the fields marked with a red asterisk and identify whether this is a new product for Indiana or an existing product. For all paper products, “999999” is an acceptable EFIN.
- Complete information for at least one contact for each platform/product combination. The e-mail provided must be specific to the contact. No general e-mails are allowed. The specific e-mail will be used to initiate the unique credential process to access the secure Indiana Developers’ Corner and Forms Certification websites.
- If your MeF product does not support unlinked returns or paid preparers, make note of that in the Additional Information/Comments area.
- Indicate what you wish to do next:
a. Reset will erase all of your input and will NOT save registration information.
b. Register and close — Make this selection if you are registering the last platform/product combination you wish to register at this time.
c. Register and return for additional products — Make this selection to register and come back to the registration screen with the company, platform checkbox and contact information saved. (You can modify if needed.)
d. Register and return for additional platforms — Make this selection to register and come back to the registration screen with the company information saved.
e. Note: It may appear that the next screen is blank. If so, just scroll up.
- Next screen confirms your registration was received. Select “Click Here to Continue.”
- Repeat process until all platform/product combinations are registered, then select “Register and Close.”
- Contacts will receive an email confirming the receipt of the registration.
- Those registering for MeF will receive an email with the user ID and password for the software developer web pages. New companies to MeF filings will be contacted for specific information before a software ID or user ID and password for the software developer pages will be provided. If registering for forms, additional information will be requested regarding the specific forms being developed. When that information is received, the user ID and password for the software developer pages will be provided.
- Check Your Refund
- INfreefile (Individual Income Tax)
- Tax Lien Balance Inquiry
- INtax (Business Taxes)
- Pay Electronically
- Make a Payment Plan
- Check Your Payment Status
- IFTA/MCFT Fuel Tax System
- IRP/BPR Processing
- OSW Permitting
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center