Welcome to the official social media account of the Indiana Department of Revenue Indiana DOR social media profiles and pages are a family-friendly outlet to promote our agency activities, events, and programs.
DOR Social Media Policy
The DOR's social media profiles and pages are not a method for reporting suspected tax fraud. If you suspect tax fraud, you can report it anonymously here. Reporting a crime via social media can create liability for the author or a post and could put your personal safety at risk. We encourage you to ask questions and share comments on any other DOR topic. Our social media team monitors DOR-sponsored social media profiles and pages but is not responsible for content generated by users. We accept the majority of comments but are not obligated to respond to comments. We will remove comments that include the following:
- Obscene, profane, rude or vulgar language or images
- Personal attacks or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Violent, hateful or racist language
- Advocacy for any illegal activity
- Off-topic posts, repetitive posts, spam
- Outdated, inaccurate or misleading information
- Promotion or opposition to political organizations, campaigns, candidates, or pending legislative action
- Personal information, including but not limited to addresses and telephone numbers
- Web links to any site other than the DOR website
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
We do not discriminate against any views but reserve the right to remove posts that violate the above policies or that are deemed inappropriate.
The DOR social media team reserves the right to close comments at any time on any or all of its social media sites. Repeated violations of our comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from Indiana DOR social media accounts.