Have you Followed the Department on #SocialMedia?
July 21, 2014 – TaxTalk Blog
In this fast paced world, it seems like no one has much time to stop and read full articles or websites anymore. Instead, more and more people find their updates on social media. Fittingly, it’s not surprising that Business Insider reported Americans spend at least 37 minutes daily on social media.
If you’re one of the many people who prefer finding information on social media, consider following the Indiana Department of Revenue on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The department uses Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to provide short and simple information to our business and individual taxpayers. We provide a variety of information including:
- Commonly claimed deductions or credits
- Dates/times of the department’s free seminars
- Tips for simpler taxes
- Upcoming business and individual tax deadlines
- Updated laws, publications and department initiatives
- And much more!
We also encourage taxpayers to use Facebook and Twitter as another way to contact the department. If you have a comment, suggestion or question, just sent us a post! We’ll make sure your concerns are addressed by the right person.
Here’s how to follow us:
- Facebook: Indiana Department of Revenue
- Twitter: @INDeptofRevenue
- Instagram: Indiana Department of Revenue
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017
Tax issues can seem daunting and generate many questions. Sometimes customers want to discuss concerns and get answers in-person. Read more...
- Filing Past Year Tax Returns
July 27, 2017
Are you worried about not filing a past year tax return? Stop worrying and take action. Read more...
- Reading Your Tax Bill
July 05, 2017
- Fireworks Public Safety Fee in Indiana
June 21, 2017
- Join Us for the Annual Public Hearing
June 07, 2017
- Estimated Tax Series Part 3: How to Pay Esitmated Taxes
May 31, 2017
- How to Open and Close a Business
May 10, 2017