2013 Indiana individual and corporate income tax forms online
Dec. 6, 2013 – TaxTalk Blog
Are you a planner? If so, here is something to help with your planning: the 2013 Indiana individual and corporate/partnership/nonprofit tax forms and schedules are now available online.
Now we’re not saying you need to start thinking about filing your taxes when they aren’t even due until April 15, 2014. But, if you’re a planner, we thought you’d appreciate a preview.
Several add-backs discontinued
- This year several of the add-backs have been eliminated. For instance, no longer will you be required to add-back the educator expense or the employer-provided expenses. In fact, some of the other add-backs have been eliminated retroactive to 2012! These include the tuition and fees deduction and the IRA charitable distribution add-backs. See page 14 of the IT-40 instruction booklet to read more about the 16 discontinued add-backs, plus how to file for those add-backs eliminated retroactive to the 2012 tax year (there are eight of these).
Lake County Income Tax begins
- Lake County is the last of Indiana’s 92 counties to adopt a county income tax. If you lived in Lake County on Jan. 1, 2013, you may want to see Lake County instructions beginning on page 52 of the IT-40 instruction booklet for information.
So, if you want to get a jump on the upcoming tax season, check out the forms on our website. Individual forms and instruction booklets may be found at www.in.gov/dor/4878.htm; corporate/partnership/nonprofit forms and instruction booklets are at located at www.in.gov/dor/4879.htm.
If you would like to submit a question or topic suggestions, please send them to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
Next to the holidays, back-to-school time can be the most expensive season for many Hoosier families. Luckily, Indiana offers a few education related deductions and credits to put money back in your pocket. Read more...
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017
August is back to school time for Hoosier students across the state. Although homeschoolers in Indiana are not required to follow a traditional school calendar, now is a good time to remind homeschool families about the state's homeschool tax deduction. Read more...
- The Indiana State Fair is in Full Swing
August 09, 2017
- What Do Our District Offices Do?
August 02, 2017
- Filing Past Year Tax Returns
July 27, 2017
- Reading Your Tax Bill
July 05, 2017
- Fireworks Public Safety Fee in Indiana
June 21, 2017