Close Menu

Main Content

Filing a BT-1

All BT-1 applications must be done through INBiz.

In INBiz you can register a new or existing business for:

  • Sales tax
  • Withholding tax
  • Out-of-state use tax
  • Food and beverage tax
  • County innkeeper’s tax
  • Motor vehicle rental excise tax
  • Or a combination of any of these taxes

INBiz can also be used to add a location to an existing business account.

News and FAQs

Latest News

Click here to view more events

Top FAQs