Close Menu

Main Content

Agency Main Banner Content

Coming Fall 2019

Oversize/OverweightComing this Winter:

The new Indiana Oversize/Overweight Permitting System will allow carriers to enter more specific destinations, choose among up to four pre-approved routes (where available) and immediately download permits. Follow us on social media @INRevenue for updates.

Businesses with commercial vehicles can easily renew plates with our streamlined process.

Learn More

Businesses operating motor vehicles over 26,001 pounds in the state of Indiana must file a fuel tax return.

Learn More

Registered carriers may obtain one plate and registration cab card to travel in multiple states at specific weights.

Learn More

Obtain an oversize and/or overweight vehicle permit before traveling on Indiana roads.

Learn More

Commercial motor vehicles may apply for USDOT numbers and file for UCR.

Learn More

Top Questions for Returning Users

Find answers to the top questions below, as well as other frequently asked questions.

News and FAQs

Top FAQs