DORpay for Individual Payments
Note: the DORpay Quick Step Guide is being reviewed for updated content.
Manage your Indiana tax obligations all in one convenient place. INtax gives you immediate access to file and pay various business tax types, register a new business and much more.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
EFT allows our business customers to quickly and securely pay their taxes. While some tax obligations must be paid with EFT, several thousand businesses use the program for its speed and convenience.
To learn more about the EFT program, please download and read the EFT Information Guide.
For more information, call (317) 232-5500.
What’s New for 2019: Corporate Payments
NOTE: The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort will direct businesses to the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME) online service portal when making corporate tax payments. For more information on the modernization project, visit our Project NextDOR webpage.
Online File and Pay Available through INTIME effective September 3, 2019
Ready to access the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME)?
Make a Corporate Income Tax Payment
INTIME access and functionality for customers include:
- Ability to file, view, and amend returns for Utility Receipts Tax (URT)/Nonprofit (NFP)
- Make payments using a bank account or credit card (Corporate Estimated Taxes)
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence from DOR
- Request and print return transcripts as needed
- Electronic delivery of correspondence
- Online customer service support through secure messaging
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality for tax preparers including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view file and pay history for clients
- Power of attorney (POA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients