Archived Articles - Tax Talk Blog
- 25 - Trick or treat, is your candy Taxable?
- 18 - Finding out about tax Fraud
- 16 - 2017 Annual Report Published
- 11 - Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
- 27 - Are you following #INDOR on social media?
- 20 - Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
- 06 - What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
- 23 - Back to School Credits and Deductions
- 16 - Tax Help for Homeschoolers
- 09 - The Indiana State Fair is in Full-Swing!
- 02 - What Do Our District Offices Do?
- 31 - Estimated Tax Series Part 3: How to Pay Estimated Taxes
- 24 - How to Open and Close a Business
- 17 - Estimated Tax Series Part 2: How to Estimate Payments
- 10 - Free Tax Presentations Available
- 03 - Estimated Tax Series Part 1: What are Estimated Taxes?
- 26 - Preparing for Next Tax Season
- 20 - I Missed the Deadline! Now What?
- 12 - Last Chance to File for Free This Year!
- 05 - How to File for an Extension or Amended Return
- 29 - Tax Season by the Numbers
- 27 - What to do when Taxes are Due
- 22 - Avoid Common Tax Mistakes
- 20 - Free Tax Assistance
- 15 - Where's My Refund?
- 08 - Protect Your Child's Identity
- 06 - Five Questions to Ask Your Tax Preparer
- 01 - Tips for Filing Your State Tax Return
- 27 - How to Contact the Department of Revenue
- 22 - Tax Time: Indiana Taxpayers Survival Guide
- 20 - Happy Birthday DOR - You don't look a day over 70!
- 15 - Helpful Tips to Protect Your Identity
- 13 - Resources for Tax Preparers and Volunteers
- 08 - Learn More about INfreefile Vendors
- 06 - Commonly Claimed Deductions and Credits
- 01 - Top Tips for First Time Filers
- 30 - File Your Taxes for Free!
- 25 - Identity Protection Program Overview
- 18 - Tax Season Checklist
- 11 - January Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
- 04 - Tax Season Opening Soon
- 28 - DORpay Payment Portal Coming Soon for Estimated Payments
- 21 - 2016 Indiana Individual and Corporate Income Tax Forms Online
- 19 - Individual Income Tax Rate Changes Announced for 2017
- 14 - Indianapolis Walk-in Center Updates
- 07 - IT-40EZ Discontinued
- 30 - New Issue of BizTax Now Available
- 23 - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tax Tips
- 16 - Sales Tax Exepmtions for Nonprofits
- 09 - What does the Taxpayer Advocate Office do?!
- 02 - Communication, Technology, and the Department
- 26 - Trick or Treat, Sales Tax, and Candy
- 19 - What does the Enforcement Division do?
- 12 - Check out the Bicentennial Marketplace!
- 05 - 2016 Annual Report Published
- 28 - Results are in - Tax Amnesty 2015 Final Report Now Available
- 21 - Convenience Stores and Indiana Taxes Webinar Now Available
- 19 - Food and Beverage Tax History
- 14 - Virtual Hold Callback Saves Taxpayers' Time
- 12 - INBiz Up and Running
- 08 - September Issue of Trucking Tips Now Available
- 31 - Back to School Credits and Deductions
- 24 - School is in Session - Tax Schools Coming Soon
- 17 - Preserving the Crossroads of America
- 10 - Indiana, A Unique Approach to Taxation
- 03 - Get Ready to be INBiz
- 27 - New Issue of BizTax Now Available
- 25 - Inheritance Tax - Indiana's First (Major) Tax
- 20 - Tax Warrant Expungement Request Reminder
- 13 - Reading Your Tax Bill
- 07 - 2016 Legislative Update
- 06 - Indiana's Fireworks Public Safety Fee
- 30 - Annual Public Hearing Recap
- 28 - New Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
- 22 - Important Tax Deadline Looming for Hoosier Seniors
- 15 - Join Us for the Annual Public Hearing
- 08 - Amnesties Across America - Part 2
- 01 - Last Call for Tax Amnesty 2015 Payment Plans
- 25 - Start Your Engines!
- 18 - Don't Forget Your Tax Amnesty 2015 Payment Plan!
- 11 - Free Tax Presentations Available
- 04 - What Kind of Taxes Did the Department Collect in 2015?
- 27 - How to Prepare Now for Next Tax Season
- 20 - I missed the deadline! What now?
- 18 - Tax Filing Deadline is Today
- 13 - Last Chance to File for Free This Year!
- 11 - What do you do if you owe taxes?
- 06 - How to Avoid Refund Delays
- 04 - Identity Protection Program Update
- 30 - Avoid Common Tax Mistakes
- 28 - How to File for an Extension
- 24 - New Video Now Available: Tax Time: An Indiana Taxpayer's Tax Season Survival Guide
- 23 - How can I file an amended return?
- 21 - Tax Season by the Numbers - Part 2
- 16 - Where's My Refund?
- 14 - Looking for Free Tax Assistance?
- 09 - Tips for Filing Your State Tax Return
- 07 - How does the department process returns?
- 02 - Protect Your Child's Identity
- 29 - How can you contact the Department of Revenue if you need help?
- 26 - Protecting Your Identity: Helpful Tips to Keep Your Identity Safe
- 25 - Five Questions to Ask Your Tax Preparer
- 22 - Learn More About the INfreefile Vendors
- 17 - Tax Season by the Numbers
- 10 - How the Department Works to Protect Your Identity
- 08 - Resources for Tax Preparers and Volunteers
- 04 - February Issue of Trucking Tips Now Available
- 03 - File Your Taxes For Free!
- 01 - Top Tips for First Time Filers
- 25 - Commonly Claimed Deductions and Credits
- 20 - Identity Protection Program Overview
- 07 - January Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
- 06 - Tax Season Survival Tips
- 30 - Department Publications Highlight Tax News
- 28 - BPR Transition Coming Soon
- 23 - Tax Season Checklist
- 21 - Tax Season Opening Soon
- 16 - Counties Change Their Income Tax Rates
- 07 - Tax Amnesty 2015 Initial Report
- 03 - 2015 Indiana Individual Income Tax Forms Online
- 02 - New Issue of Biz Tax Now Available
- 25 - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tax Tips
- 18 - Sales Tax Exemptions for Nonprofits
- 12 - Last Call for Tax Amnesty 2015
- 04 - Inside DOR - What does the Taxpayer Advocate Office do?
- 28 - What Exactly Does Motor Carrier Services Do?!
- 15 - 2015 Annual Report Released
- 07 - Income Tax Rates Change for a Few Indiana Counties
- 05 - Amnesties Across America
- 30 - Tax Warrant Expungement Overview
- 28 - Tax Schools Coming Soon
- 21 - Contact Us with Tax Amnesty 2015 Questions
- 15 - Tax Amnesty 2015 Begins Today!
- 09 - Are You Following #DOR on Social Media?
- 02 - 5 Questions You Might Have During Tax Amnesty 2015
- 31 - New Issue of Fuel Tax Update Now Available
- 24 - Tax Amnesty 2015 Eligibility Period Overview
- 19 - Tax Amnesty 2015 Letters Coming Soon to Eligible Taxpayers
- 17 - Back to School Credits and Deductions
- 12 - Commissioner's Directives, Departmental Notices and Informational Bulletins
- 10 - Free Tax Amnesty 2015 Presentations Available
- 05 - INtax Has Been Upgraded
- 03 - Automobile Dealer Seminar Preview
- 30 - New Issue of Biz Tax Now Available
- 22 - Tax Amnesty 2015 Coming This Fall
- 20 - Newsroom Update
- 16 - How to Read the Monthly Report of Net Collections: Part 2
- 14 - How to Read the Monthly Report of Net Collections: Part 1
- 08 - District Offices Can Assist with Tax Bills
- 06 - Subscribe to Stay Up to Date
- 29 - June Issue of Tax Dispatch Now Available
- 26 - Annual Hearing Recap
- 24 - 2015 Legislative Update
- 18 - Low-Income Elderly Tax Credit Must be Claimed by June 30, 2015
- 11 - DOR and the Indiana CPA Society Partner to Help Hoosier Businesses
- 10 - Share Your Thoughts at the Annual Public Hearing
- 08 - Resources for Tax Professionals
- 05 - Tax Bill Series Part 2: Ways to Pay Your Bill
- 03 - Tax Bill Series Part 1: The Different Kinds of Bills
- 02 - Estimated Tax Series Part 3: How to Pay Estimated Taxes
- 27 - Start Strong with the Indiana Department of Revenue
- 26 - Estimated Tax Series Part 2: How to Estimate Payments
- 18 - Estimated Tax Series Part 1: What Are Estimated Taxes?
- 13 - Careers with DOR
- 06 - Have You Checked Out Our Video Library?
- 29 - How to Protect Your Identity
- 27 - How to Open and Close a Business
- 20 - Free Tax Seminars for Convenience Store Operators
- 13 - What happens when you can't pay what you owe?
- 08 - Beware of Convincing Scams
- 06 - How is income from other states reported and taxed?
- 01 - How to Extend Your Tax Filing Deadline
- 30 - How can I get assistance from the Indiana Department of Revenue?
- 25 - Resources for Spanish-Speaking Taxpayers
- 23 - Resources for New and Small Businesses
- 18 - Time is Running Out - File for Free!
- 16 - How does Indiana process electronically-filed returns?
- 12 - Most Commonly Claimed Credits and Deductions
- 06 - Identity Protection Resources
- 04 - Protect Your Child's Identity
- 02 - Protecting Your Identity: The Identity Confirmation Quiz
- 27 - 7 Things First-time Filers Need to Know
- 25 - Electronic IT-20S Now Available
- 23 - Resources for Tax Preparers and Volunteers
- 20 - Deductions for Military Personnel
- 18 - Happy Birthday...to Us!
- 16 - Choosing a Tax Preparer
- 12 - Did You Know About These Business Tax Resources?
- 09 - Where's My Refund?
- 06 - How the Department is Protecting Your Identity
- 04 - A Message from an ID Thief
- 02 - How to Protect Your Identity
- 28 - File for Free with INfreefile
- 15 - Increased Security Features Continue in 2015
- 05 - Tax Season Opening Soon
- 17 - Tax Season Checklist
- 11 - Department Provides Electronic IT-20S
- 02 - 2014 Indiana Individual Income Tax Forms Online
- 24 - Sales Tax Exemptions for Nonprofits
- 18 - Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Sales Tax vs. Use Tax
- 12 - Food and Beverage Tax and County Innkeeper’s Tax Available Online
- 29 - Indiana Tax Practitioner Institute Classes
- 22 - 2014 Annual Report Released
- 09 - Tax Conference Report Released
- 30 - Department Offers New and Small Business Tax Handbook
- 09 - Department Stops $39 Million in Attempted Identity Theft
- 18 - Education Credits and Deductions
- 12 - Full Reciprocity Plan Creates Changes in IRP
- 07 - Alcohol and Tobacco Taxes Electronic Mandate
- 28 - New Business Tax Presentations Available
- 21 - Have you Followed the Department on #SocialMedia?
- 14 - Subscribe to Stay in the Know
- 09 - New Publications for Special Tax
- 03 - Indiana Tax Competitiveness and Simplification Conference
- 23 - Low-income Elderly Credit Must be Claimed by June 30, 2014
- 19 - Got a Tax Bill?
- 06 - 2014 Annual Hearing Minutes Released
- 04 - Submit Your Suggestions for Improving Taxes
- 28 - Tax Law Changes - And Ways to Keep Informed
- 15 - April 15 Is Here!
- 09 - What to Do If You Owe Tax
- 07 - Extension of Time to File
- 04 - Estimated Tax: Part 3 of a Three-Part Series Estimated Tax Payment Options
- 02 - Estimated Tax: Part 2 of a Three-Part Series How to Figure the Amount of Estimated Tax You Need to Pay
- 31 - Estimated Tax, Part 1:What Is Estimated Tax, and What Do You Need to Know About It?
28 - Give Indiana's Endangered Wildlife a Helping Hand and Score a Tax Break
- 17 - Free Tax Assistance
- 10 - Department Stops More Than $1 Million in Tax Fraud
- 03 - Indiana Offers Tax Break for Hoosier Homeowners, Renters
- 24 - Where's My Refund?
- 17 - Top Three Filing Errors
- 10 - Choosing a Tax Preparer
- 07 - Additional Security Features Protect Your Refund
- 05 - Seven Tips for Handling and Storing your Sensitive Documents
- 03 - Protect Your Refund This Tax Season
- 30 - Don't Use That Pay Stub!
- 23 - Tax Season Checklist
- 16 - New Legislation Part 3 - Individual Income Taxes
- 11 - New Legislation Part 2 - Special Taxes
- 10 - New Legislation Part 1 - Business Taxes
- 06 - 2013 Indiana individual and corporate income tax forms online
- 18 - Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Sales Tax vs. Use Tax
- 12 - Annual Filers: Electronically file taxes due for 2013
- 28 - New Resources Available to New and Small Businesses!
- 15 - Checkout the Department's 2013 Annual Report
- 07 - Local income tax rates change for a few Indiana counties
- 30 - Indiana Tax Practitioner Institute Classes
- 23 - Coming Soon: Extension of Time to File Deadline
- 16 - Base Plate Registration Moves to Motor Carrier Services
- 09 - Indiana's new aviation fuel excise tax
- 26 - Tax law changes - and ways to keep informed
- 19 - Fraud and Identity Theft
- 12 - Extra value for your education buck
- 05 - State Inheritance Tax Repealed
- 30 - Last Call for Tax Bills
- 22 - We're Cutting Coupons
- 17 - Final Reminder to Businesses!
- 08 - A New Publication Just for Businesses
- 02 - What does this tax bill mean?
- 24 - District offices help with tax bills
- 17 - State tax bills are in the mail
- 03 - Low-income elderly credit must be claimed by July 1, 2013
- 28 - Annual Public Hearing - Come give us your thoughts!!
- 13 - Estimated Tax: Part 3 of a 3-Part Series
- 10 - Estimated Tax: Part 2 of a 3-Part Series
- 08 - Estimated Tax: Part 1 of a 3-Part Series
- 26 - What to do if you owe tax
- 21 - Give Indiana's endangered wildlife a helping hand and score a tax break
- 11 - Top three filing errors
- 08 - File Your Taxes for FREE!
- 25 - Where's My Refund?
- 20 - Indiana offers tax break for Hoosier homeowners, renters
- 13 - Tips for how to find a tax preparer
- 08 - State piggybacks IRS filing extension change for farmers/fishermen
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017