Information about Billings
When you receive a tax bill you have several options:
- Make payment by the due date by credit card, electronic check, check or money order.
- Contact the Indiana Department of Revenue (DOR) for further explanation if you do not understand the bill.
- Set up a payment plan, if eligible, using INtax Pay.
For more information, you may call DOR's automated information line at 317-233-4018. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. By calling you can determine the current balance due on any individual or business tax bill.
Be sure to have the following information available when you call:
- Your taxpayer identification number or Social Security number
- The liability number or warrant number.
This information is available from any of the previous notices that you have received.