State Employee Contribution Campaign (SECC)
2019 Project - Silent Auction
Click to see full-size photos
The Indiana Department of Labor is hosting a silent auction to benefit SECC!
We will have tables set up in the main hallway of the IGCS outside of Room W160 A (Customer Service Center) on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM. We are also accepting bids via email at email@example.com When bidding online, be sure to include your name, email, phone number, item you're bidding on, and your maximum bid.
Winners will be contacted by email and arrangements made to distribute the items to the winners.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the IDOL at 317-232-2688 and thank you for supporting this year’s SECC events.
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Child Labor Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center