Boards & Commission
The members of the Indiana Board of Safety Review are appointed by the Governor. The Board conducts hearings on contested IOSHA safety orders.
The members of the Board of Safety Review are:
- Dan Deighton (Chairman), Safety
- Michael Brooks, Labor
- David M. Ford, Management
- Vacant, Management
- John Messer, Labor
The Board is authorized under Indiana Code 22-8-1.1, the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Act.
The rules and procedures are found in Title 615 of the Indiana Administrative Code, Board of Safety Review.
To request party status to a proceeding before the Board, complete and return a Request for Party Status to:
Indiana Board of Safety Review
Indiana Department of Labor
402 West Washington Street, Room W195
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If you have any questions about the Indiana Board of Safety Review, please contact Connie Nalley at (317) 232-2691 or email@example.com.
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Child Labor Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center