We know that there’s a direct link between a student’s wellbeing and their academic success. The Student, Family, and School Engagement Team is dedicated to supporting student wellbeing and lifting up our students, families, and educators with a network of support and engagement. Through resources, family engagement, and academic and wellness supports, students are more likely to meaningfully engage in their community and experience success within and beyond their K-12 schooling. This webpage provides tools which can be utilized by students, families, and other members of the school community.
School Counseling and Guidance
- Student, School, and Family Engagement Moodle – All important updates, forms, and information surrounding School Counseling and Guidance.
Diploma Seals Ordering 2022
- Diploma Seals Ordering Memo
- Diploma Seals Order Form – Order Form closes on March 18th, 2022
- Schools preferring to print seals directly onto diplomas may do so using the electronic version of the seals (available in JPEG or PDF), posted to the DOE secure site here (see information below regarding access to this secure site). Schools interested in this option should check with local diploma printer service to determine if this is an option.
- Congratulatory Letters for Honors Diploma recipients are accessible at: https://doeonline.doe.in.gov.
- To access this URL, you will need your school’s corporation number and user ID.
- To obtain your school’s corporation number and User ID, you will need to contact your school’s superintendent’s office.
- Coming Soon
- School Social Work Moodle Page – All important updates, forms, and information surrounding School Social Work.
- Foster Youth Moodle Page – All important updates, forms, and information surrounding Foster Youth.
- Educational Services from the Indiana Department of Child Services
- Public Schools – ESSA Transportation Plan Agreement
- Charter Schools – ESSA Transportation Plan Agreement