Mississinewa Lake Seasonal Camping
All times are Eastern.
Mississinewa Lake, located in central northeast Indiana, offers seasonal camping at the Miami State Recreation Area.
The 2021 season is May 1 - Oct. 31. Dates are subject to change due to weather, rising lake levels, other unforeseeable events and as deemed appropriate by property management. The price for the 2021 camping season ranges from $3,103.00, to be paid before camping begins. Charges and deposits for electric service are the responsibility of the seasonal camper.
Mississinewa Lake is located about nine miles off of Highway 31, just southeast of Peru, Indiana. Travel time from Fort Wayne and Indianapolis is 1 hour 30 minutes. From South Bend is 1 hour 45 minutes.
Seasonal camping amenities
- Large concrete RV pad with patio and fire ring.
- Private boat ramp and boat mooring on a 3,300 acre lake.
- Gated key-card access to campground.
- Free water and sewage hook-ups.
- Metered electricity.
- Off-Campsite boat trailer parking.
- 24-hour secured gate.
- 10,000 acres of public land to explore.
- On-property activities all-season.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All existing property amenities, including:
- Beach with concession and camp store.
- Disc Golf.
- Hiking trails.
- Fishing pond and on-lake fishing piers.
- Picnic areas and shelters.
- Play areas, playgrounds, volleyball, and horseshoes.
For more information
Contact the DNR office at Mississinewa Lake at 765-473-6528. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.