Spring Mill Inn offers 73 rooms with one or two bed options. Pet-friendly and accessible rooms are also available. For more details, visit the reservation page.
These are the most popular and spacious rooms with two queen beds, Amish handmade rocking chairs and cozy country quilts. Perfect for larger families. Rooms feature either a view of the woods or the beautifully landscaped historic circle drive area.
This room type offers a Amish handmade rocking chair and quilt on one king size bed.
This cozy room type is furnished with one queen bed and includes a Amish handmade rocking chair and quilt on the bed. Great choice for a couple or a single traveler.
These large comfortable rooms are each furnished with two double beds. many with quilts. Rooms feature either a wooded view or the beautifully landscaped historic circle drive area.
This comfortable room is often the room of choice for couples or single travelers. Cots and cribs are not available for these rooms.
- Free wireless internet.
- Unique heated indoor/outdoor pool open year around.
- The Millstone Dining Room serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Game room/arcade featuring ping pong, video games, board games and more.
- Gift shop offering many made in Indiana products.
- Satellite TV, DVD players, and hair dryers in all rooms.
- ATM machine.
- Great Rooms with fireplaces offer a perfect place to sit quietly, relax with a good book or visit with friends or family members.
Within Spring Mill State Park:
- Historic Pioneer Village features a working 1817 Grist Mill. Open spring through late fall. In season, park interpreters in period dress recreate daily village life of the mid 1860s.
- Donaldson Cave. Flashlights recommended.
- Twin Caves boat exploration ride. This 20-minute guided tour is conducted seasonally. Not suitable for children under the age of 3. Small fee is charged.
- The Virgil I Grissom Memorial. This mini museum is located adjacent to the park gate, and is open daily. A Mitchell Indiana native, Virgil Grissom was the second man in space. Exhibits include the Gemini III capsule, spacesuits, and other NASA artifacts. Open Daily.
- Hiking trails from easy to rugged. Spring Mill offers a total of seven different hiking trails throughout its 1,300 acres. Accessible trail available.
- Mountain Bike Trail. Experience our newly designated 2-mile bike trail. Bike rentals available, or bring your own. Rental fee charged.
- Nature Center. The full-time naturalist conducts tours and activities for park visitors. Displays feature animals, games, and history.
- Picnic areas with tables, grills, toilet facilities, and playground equipment. Shelter houses are also available for rental.
- Campground equipped with modern facilities. Water and electric hook up available on most sites.
- Olympic-size swimming pool with bathhouse and wading pool. Open only during summer months. Fee charged.
- Basketball courts
- Boat rental (seasonal)
- Camp store/general store (seasonal)
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball courts
- Historic Downtown Mitchell with its numerous antique shops.
- Carousel Winery. Offering tours, and open to the public.
- Williams Dam/Williams Covered Bridge.
- Bluespring Caverns. Open to the public. Tours. Gift Shop.
- Lawrence County Museum of History.
- Appleacres. Orchard & display room. Open to the public.
- Land of Limestone Museum. Lawrence County is the Limestone Capital of the world.
- Turner Doll Factory, one of the very few remaining production facilities for handmade dolls in the USA. Open to the public.
- Golf Courses for all skill sets are located within a short drive of the Inn.
- Ski Paoli Peaks
- Marengo Cave
- Indiana Railway Museum in West Baden
- Historic West Baden Springs
- French Lick Springs Resort Casino
- Patoka Lake
For more area attractions visit limestonecountry.com
Day trip opportunities:
- St. Meinard
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Lincoln State Park
- Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial