Queen Bed Parkside ADA
This room has one queen size bed, microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and wireless internet access. It's a great choice for a traveler with special needs.
Spacious guest room offers two queen beds, microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and wireless internet access.
Overlooks the beautiful Ohio River, two queen beds, a spacious bath area, microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and wireless internet access. Rooms featuring a patio or balcony are also available for an additional fee and are subject to availability.
Nature's comfortable suite features a separate living room with a queen size sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, a private bedroom with one queen bed, a sizable, six-head walk-in shower, and a whirlpool tub. In-room amenities include a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and wireless internet access.
Clifty Inn’s most luxurious choice. Begin with a breath taking view of the Ohio River, Balcony or 4-Seasons suite, features a comfortable living room with a queen size sleeper sofa, a separate dining area, a king bed in the bedroom area, over-sized master bath with a walk-in six head shower, and a separate whirlpool tub. In-room amenities include a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and wireless internet access. Perfect for a small business meeting, or those special occasions.
- 71 inn rooms
- Free wireless internet
- Indoor swimming pool, wheelchair accessible and available aquatic wheelchair
- Hot tub (Adults only - 18 and older)
- Large sun porch overlooking the Ohio River
- Sitting room - Nature Niche
- Game room
- Gift shop
- Satellite television
- Bonfire pit overlooking the Ohio River
- Free Parking
- Lounges throughout the Inn
- Full-service dining room
- Onsite catering for meetings or banquet
Clifty Falls State Park is located near Madison with entrances on state roads 56 and 62. The park’s waterfalls change moods with the weather and the seasons and can range from roaring plunges to delicate bridal-veil mists to gleaming frozen titans. Winter and spring visits reveal them at their best. The rugged splendor of Clifty Canyon offers exciting year-round hiking and scenery.
Within Clifty Falls State Park:
- More than 1,416 Acres to explore and enjoy.
- Hiking trails
- Breath taking waterfalls
- Campground equipped with flush toilets, hot water, and showers. Sites also have picnic tables and a fire ring. Electricity also available
- Seasonal Nature Center - Exhibits on the park’s natural and cultural history. Staffed by an interpretive naturalist to help with your discovery of nature at its best
- Shelters throughout the park some featuring a fireplace, picnic table, fire ring, and grills
- Picnic Areas - with playgrounds
- Olympic size pool with a bathhouse and concession area
- Nature Center (hours vary by season)
- Camp store
Within five minutes from the inn:
- Historic Madison Indiana (Website), ranked #4 in Midwest Living's Top 100 Towns to Visit
- Antique Shopping - Historic downtown Madison was designated a National Historic Landmark district in 2006. Explore our downtown shopping district and discover dozens of specialty shops, antique malls, and eating establishments located in century-old buildings.
- Local Wineries - Open to the public. Some offer wine tastings and live entertainment
- Lanier Mansion State Historic Site - Known as one of the best examples of Greek Revival architecture in the country. Open to the public seasonally. Fee.
- Schroeder Saddletree (wooden frame for saddles) Factory Museum - America’s last 19th-century saddletree factory. Demonstrations, tours, and exhibits tell the story of our nation’s transportation heritage. Fee.
- Hanover College - Delight in the sights and sounds of outstanding musical and dramatic performances. Tickets required.
- Ohio River and Riverfront Park - Madison’s scenic riverfront park offers a gazebo, brick walkways, lights, and benches to view the Ohio River. Public boat launching facilities are available all year.
- Golfing - 9 and 18-hole golf courses available
Within forty minutes from the inn
- Belterra Casino and Resort
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Kentucky Speedway