- Archaeological Short Form [Word version] [instructions] [FAQ's] - For use by qualified professional archaeologists only.
- Cemetery Registry Survey Form
- Application to Classify Land as Cemetery Land (Fillable Excel)
- Application for Grave Memorial Removal (Fillable Excel)
- Probing for Tombstones
- Application for Residential Historic Rehabilitation Credit (Fillable Excel)
- HPF Grants Manual
Provides information on procedures and requirements for recipients of Historic Preservation Fund grants.
Forms and Documents for Grant Recipients
- Subgrantee webpage
Provides information, documents, and forms for recipients of DHPA grants.
The Historic Preservation Fund is a federal matching grant program through the U.S. Department of the Interior-National Park Service and is administered by the DHPA. For an overview of the program click here. Applications are updated each year, contact the DHPA Grants Staff for the HPF grant cycle schedule.
- HPF Acquisition and Development
For rehabilitation of National Register listed properties
- HPF Architectural and Historical
For preservation planning or public education projects, such as surveys, National Register district nominations, feasibility studies, or publications.
- HPF Archaeological
For Phase I Archaeological Survey Projects.
Indiana Code 14-21-1-18
- Native American Plant/Tree Material Collection for Medicinal or Ceremonial Purpose on Indiana Department of Natural Resources Property
- Review Request Submittal Form