Info Agency Main Banner Content
LARE Project Reports
Reports produced for projects funded by the Lake and River Enhancement (LARE) program can be found on Indiana DNR’s collaborative website. Registration is not required, and there is no charge to view or download the reports. Documents are in PDF format. Some files are large and may take time to download.
- Reports are grouped in folders by water-body name.
- Use the search function to find reports by water body, county, type of project and year.
There are three primary folders:
- One folder contains current management plans for treating invasive water plants.
- Another contains feasibility studies, design projects, design/build project reports, plans for sediment removal and more.
- A third folder includes special reports, research studies and unique documents of historical interest.
The reports were developed by the sponsoring entities and agencies, individuals or firms. The DNR does not endorse any of the products, procedures, or recommendations listed in the reports. If there is a report is missing or for more information, please contact lare@dnr.IN.gov.