Explosives Magazine Permits
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
except state-observed holidays
Indiana Dept. of Homeland Security
Indiana Government Center-South, Room E208
302 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
Call us: 317-232-1407
Email us: email@example.com
Please allow 48 hours for a response, and do not leave multiple voicemails or send multiple emails.
Leave us feedback: Customer Satisfaction Survey
Apply for or Renew Explosives Magazine Permit
The Code Enforcement Section administers permits for explosives magazines, which are used to store explosive materials. If you have questions regarding magazine permits, contact the Code Enforcement Section at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience technical difficulties using the service, contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Information about the magazine owner
- Information about location of the magazine
- Magazine contact information
- You must use Internet Explorer.
- Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times out, all information must be retyped.
- To use the online service, instant access and credit card fees will apply that are separate from the normal fees.
Note: You must use use Internet Explorer for the application to work properly.
|Explosives Magazine Applications|
|Type 1, 4 or 5||$138 (new), $69 (renewals)|
|Type 2, 3 or indoor||$69 (new), $35 (renewals)|