EMS Commission Non-Rule Policy Interpretations
The following links are non-rule policy interpretations and non-rule policies issued by the EMS Commission.
- Acquisition and transmission of 12-lead as basic life support
- Certification renewal dishonesty
- Clarifying "in the ACS verification process"
- EMS continuing education
- Limitation on automatic transport ventilators as basic life support
- Managing IV infusion pumps or ventilators during transport
- Medication substitution
- Organization late application submissions
- Requirement of EMT for ALS transport in unplanned surge capacity situations