Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The 2020 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) application period closed on April 24.
Sign up for updates to be notified of future announcements regarding the program.
This year, funds available to nonprofit organizations are not limited to Urban Area Security Initiative, or UASI-designated urban areas. Any eligible nonprofit organization within Indiana may apply in the current grant round.
- FY2020 NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY2020 NSGP Investment Justification Form
- FY2020 NSGP Application Instructions
- FEMA Preparedness Grants Manual (see Appendix C)
- FEMA NSGP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An eligible nonprofit organization that may apply for the NSGP-S grant under the FY 2020 NSGP notice of funding opportunity is:
- Described under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (IRC) and exempt from tax under section 501(a) of such code; and
- Able to demonstrate, through the application, that the organization is at high risk of a terrorist attack.
To apply for federal funding opportunities, a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number. This can be done online at http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/register.html.