Info Agency Main Banner Content
Ready: Whenever, Wherever
“Ready: Whenever. Wherever.” is a public service campaign which encourages Hoosiers to practice reasonable awareness and develop a plan for action in the event of an emergency.
Hoosiers are asked to pause and consider potential safety risks in their surroundings and to identify possible actions they could take to increase their personal safety in the event of an emergency.
Things to Consider
- Think about different scenarios that could be encountered in public settings.
- Consider what defensive actions would be appropriate for oneself and one’s family.
- Mentally or actively rehearse actions.
- Identify the emergency exits and safety barriers upon entering a building.
- Maintain awareness of other people and developing situations in the surrounding area.
- Arrange ahead of time where to meet family and loved ones in case of emergency.
Public Service Announcements