Application for Amusement Ride Permit
1. If you are ready to apply online please have the following information ready:
- Information about the owner.
- Information about amusement rides.
- Owner insurance information.
- Electronic copies of Amusement ride itinerary, and Amusement Ride Schedule request, Amusement Ride Affidavit etc., documents for document upload.
- Credit card for making the payment.
2. Other important information to consider when you are filing this application:
- Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times you out you will have to re-type all the information.
- If you have questions regarding the Amusement Rides Permits, please contact Greg Hadnott or Tom Hendricks.
- You will have to pay instant access and credit card fees besides the normal fees to use this service.
- If you experience technical difficulties using the application contact DfbsDatabase@dhs.in.gov for assistance.
3. You can use this online application to apply for new Amusement Ride Permits, Renew last year permits, pay invoices, update insurance information, etc.