Regulated Explosives Use
IDHS Fire Certifications Staff
Indiana Government Center South
302 W. Washington St., Room E239
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
Complaints and Issues: 317-232-2222
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RECORDING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS:
For any of the following applications that request a Social Security Number, please disregard and instead provide a Driver's License or State Identification Number.
The Fire and Building Safety Division will only accept VISA Credit Cards for those applications that are filed on-line from our web site. For the three Applications listed below, you may use Credit Card Charge Request Form - Fire & Building Code Enforcement for this purpose.
- Application for Regulated Explosive Use - Blaster License
- Application for Regulated Explosive Use - Operator License
- Application for Regulated Explosive Use - Blaster or Operator License Renewal
- Procedure Guide for Licensing Explosive Use - Operators and Blasters
- 675 IAC 26-1-1: Article 26 - Regulated Explosives - Use and Licensure - Rules
- Ivy Tech Testing Locations