Resources are available for foster children to access, including mental health services, emotional support, financial resources, and other social services. Please review the following sites based on your particular need. Some sites are search engines for locating resources in your area of residence. To obtain additional information regarding resources for your area, please speak with your Family Case Manager.
- BAM! Body and Mind Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Birth Certificate Requests
- Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA)
- Foster Familly Children's Museum free membership
- Marengo Cave Foster Family Program
- Rainbows Guide Kids Through Life’s Storms, Peer support groups for children who are grieving
- Social Security Card and Benefit Application
- StayTeen.org The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- VINELink, Track information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders
- Education and Career Information
- Careline/Parent Stress Line, Call 1 (800) 244-5373 if you are having trouble finding the fun in parenting
- Indiana 2-1-1 Call 2-1-1 for information and referrals to human services including food, shelter, employment, counseling, and much more.