All Caregiver Resources
Community resources are available for caregivers to access, including mental health services, emotional support, financial resources, and other social services. Please review the following sites based on your particular need. Some sites are search engines for locating resources in your area of residence. To obtain additional information regarding resources for your area, please speak with your Regional Licensing Specialist or Family Case Manager.
- Central Indiana Human Services Database
- Child Support Services
- Crimes Against Children Research Center
• Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA)
- Domestic Violence Counseling Providers for Indiana
- Foster Parent College Training opportunities, free newsletters, and inexpensive resources
- Indiana Protection and Advocacy Services, Empowerment and advocacy for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Sunny Start
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- VINELink, Track information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders
- Careline/Parent Stress Line, Call 1 (800) 244-5373 if you are having trouble finding the fun in parenting
- Indiana 2-1-1 Call 2-1-1 for information and referrals to human services including food, shelter, employment, counseling, and much more.
- Toll Free Crisis Hotline Numbers
Infant, Toddler, Child, and Youth Care: Obtain information regarding child safety, care, education, parenting and other resources.
Parent, Custodian, or Guardian Resources
Parenting resources are available to access, offering information, tips, and support. To obtain additional information about parenting resources, please speak with your Family Case Manager.
- National Fatherhood Initiative
- Rise Magazine, A magazine by and for parents who have been involved in the child welfare system
- Search Institute, parenting information and resources
- Sunny Start
- Taking it Home: A Survival Tool Kit for Parents Booklet