The Children's Museum of Indianapolis has partnered with the Indiana Department of Child Services to provide an extraordinary family learning opportunity for foster families. Foster families throughout the state can sign up for the new Foster Family Members program.
What does the Membership include?
- Free general admission for one full year
- Free Carousel rides
- Free subscription to Extra!
- 20% discount on preschool and family classes
- 15% discount in the Children's Museum Store
- Discounts on birthday parties and Haunted House tickets
- $1 off guest admission tickets
- Advance tickets and priority seating for Lilly Theater performances
- Advance tickets for SpaceQuest ® Planetarium
- Invitations to exhibit preview days and members-only special events
- Early Admission on First Saturday Member Mornings
- Community Connections - special offers for local family friendly attractions
Licensed Indiana Foster Care Parents currently caring for a foster child are eligible to register for a free one-year membership. (Any dependent children under age 21 living in the same household are also included on membership).
How to Apply?
The membership process is simple. Foster parents visit the museum Box Office and show a valid foster parent license, issued either by the Department of Child Services or a licensed child placement agency. A printable application can be found on The Children's Museum Foster Family Membership Information webpage (application can be found at the bottom of the page).
Visit the Children's Museum Website today to see the current exhibits!