By calling the toll-free number below, you can anonymously report location or employment information for a noncustodial parent. It is important to provide as much information as possible so that we may correctly identify the parent. Thank you very much for assisting the Department of Child Services, Child Support Bureau, in our efforts to establish and enforce child support payments!
Anonymous Tip Line Number (866) 926-8332
If known, please provide the following information:
- Full legal names of both parents
- Noncustodial parent's date of birth
- Noncustodial parent's cell or home phone number
- Noncustodial parent's current employer
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number