BE ALERT - FBI Sees Spike in Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
The FBI is reporting a spike in fraudulant unemployment claims complaints related to the COVID-19 Pandemic involving the use of stolen personally identifible information (PII). For more information, click HERE.
If you have questions or concerns related to an unemployment claim, visit The Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) online at: https://www.in.gov/dwd. You'll find all of the resources you'll need, in a way that is safe and secure.
Cyber Tops List of Threats to U.S., Director of National Intelligence Says, it becomes all that more important to share information so that organizations can best protect themselves from the emerging threats. Below you will find a list of cyber threat sharing resources to get you started.
- Security Magazine
- FOX Business - Cybersecurity
- CNBC - Tech | Cybersecurity
- Dark Reading
- Naked Security
- The Hacker News
- Threat Post
Threat Detecting and Sharing Resources
- SANS Internet Storm Center
- Cyber Security & Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC)
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (Mitre CVE list)
- Cyber Information Sharing and Collaboration Program (CISCP)
- Enhanced Cybersecurity Services (ECS)
- Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT)
- Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
- Infrastructure Protection Gateway (IP Gateway)
- Indiana InfraGard
- ISAO Standards Org - Information Sharing Groups
- Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) free Automated Indicator Sharing (AIS)