To the Bench, Bar and Public:
The Board of Directors of the Indiana Judicial Conference is seeking public comment on proposed new rules for the certification of pretrial services. The proposed rules include:
- Procedures for certification through the Indiana Office of Court Services
- The creation of a multidisciplinary pretrial policy team
- Pretrial services staff requirements
- The development of a pretrial services policy and procedure manual
- Required documentation for pretrial services activities
The Board invited public comments until November 1, 2019. The comment period is closed.