Language Translation
  Close Menu

Judicial Misconduct

What if I have a complaint about a judge?

The Disciplinary Commission does not handle judicial discipline. Complaints about judicial decisions are handled by taking an appeal. You should talk to a lawyer about your appeal remedies. There are strict time deadlines for appeals. Complaints about judicial misconduct should be made to:

Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications
251 North Illinois Street, Suite 1600
Indianapolis , Indiana 46204

 Top FAQs