Language Translation
  Close Menu

Crime Victim Restitution Requests

If you have been a victim of a crime and have suffered a financial loss as a result of that crime, you may be entitled to restitution.

The Prosecutor's Office can assist crime victims, free of charge., in:

  • Requesting restitution orders from the court (for compensation from offenders), or
  • From the Indiana violent crime compensation funds.

Contact the Prosecutor's Office for details.