Language Translation
  Close Menu

EMS Ambulance Service

If you have an emergency, dial 911 which connects you with the Randolph County 911 center located at the Sheriff's office.  The sheriff's office will dispatch the appropriate EMS service to your location.

You need not concern yourself about which EMS service will respond; however, Randolph County EMS Department provides ambulance service for most of Randolph County.  The exceptions are:

  • Wayne and Jackson Township residents receive their service from the Union City EMS in the east central section of the county.
  • Union township residents receive their service from Culberson EMS which is located in Modoc in the southwest corner of the county.
  • Certain Randolph County residents who live in the extreme northwest portion of the county receive their service from the Albany EMS.

To meet the Director and learn more, visit the Randolph County EMS Department Page.