Language Translation
  Close Menu

Child Support Visitation

Paying child support has never been easier!

Payment Options:

  • Cash payments can be made in the Clerk's Office (for Randolph County cases only)
  • Credit Card Payments can be made by phone at 855-972-9427 or at this website (You must have your ISETS case number and SSN)
  • Check or Money Orders can be mailed to:
    • INSCCU
      PO Box 7130
      Indianapolis, IN 46207
      *Include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

Questions about payment? Call the KIDSLINE at (800) 840-8757.

Child Support & Visitation can be complicated and we are here to help.

The Clerk's Office can...

  • Provide blank forms for modifications of existing court orders or new divorces
  • Provide case information such as cause numbers, case numbers, and party names
  • Provide payment histories to case parties and/or attorneys only
  • Take cash payments for child support
  • Address cash payment questions

The Clerk's Office cannot...

  • Provide legal information such as what to write on forms
  • Provide legal information such as how to obtain custody and/or visitation
  • Provide payment information to non-parties of a case
  • Figure arrearages (how much child support is owed)
  • Take check or credit card payments for child support

Want to sign up for IV-D Enforcement Services?

The Prosecutor's Office can help with that! Contact them at (765) 584-8034.

Need Help Understanding the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines?

The State of Indiana has provided the following Child Support Rules & Guidelines.

Call 1-844-836-0003, Monday-Friday, 12-5:00 p.m. to get help from a licensed attorney on parenting time guidelines and information on visitation. This is a FREE service and is open to everyone.

Contact the Clerk's Office (765) 584-6603, for forms, case numbers, and any questions you may have regarding child support and we will do our best to help you or connect you with someone who can!