Child Support Visitation
Paying child support has never been easier!
- Cash payments can be made in the Clerk's Office (for Randolph County cases only)
- Credit Card Payments can be made by phone at 855-972-9427 or at this website (You must have your ISETS case number and SSN)
- Check or Money Orders can be mailed to:
PO Box 7130
Indianapolis, IN 46207
*Include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.
Questions about payment? Call the KIDSLINE at (800) 840-8757.
Child Support & Visitation can be complicated and we are here to help.
The Clerk's Office can...
- Provide blank forms for modifications of existing court orders or new divorces
- Provide case information such as cause numbers, case numbers, and party names
- Provide payment histories to case parties and/or attorneys only
- Take cash payments for child support
- Address cash payment questions
The Clerk's Office cannot...
- Provide legal information such as what to write on forms
- Provide legal information such as how to obtain custody and/or visitation
- Provide payment information to non-parties of a case
- Figure arrearages (how much child support is owed)
- Take check or credit card payments for child support
Want to sign up for IV-D Enforcement Services?
The Prosecutor's Office can help with that! Contact them at (765) 584-8034.
Need Help Understanding the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines?
The State of Indiana has provided the following Child Support Rules & Guidelines.
Call 1-844-836-0003, Monday-Friday, 12-5:00 p.m. to get help from a licensed attorney on parenting time guidelines and information on visitation. This is a FREE service and is open to everyone.
Contact the Clerk's Office (765) 584-6603, for forms, case numbers, and any questions you may have regarding child support and we will do our best to help you or connect you with someone who can!