Did You Know
Based on conversations with community leaders across the US, many seniors are unaware of the available care options and programs that can help maintain their independence and quality of life. So we created a free resource that provides comprehensive information on topics like financial support, organizations, and available care options that are in every city in Indiana that can help senior citizens stay connected with their community.
The county maintains a geographic information system with a wealth of information including an aerial view of your property and access to property card data.
Department / Board: Assessor
- The assessor's office provides sales data on ALL valid vacant AG Land Sales in the county.
Average Vacant AG Land Sale Price, per acre, in Randolph County
- The assessor's office provides data on ALL sales within the County.
The average sale price in your taxing unit or TWP
Department / Board: Clerk
- The Clerk's Office is now accepting credit/debit cards (EXCEPT WHEN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT)? There is a $3.00 (up to $100) or 3% charge to use this service in the Clerk's Office or $3.95 (up to $100) or 3.95% charge if paying over the phone. You can also pay online at PayGOV.US (a fee of $3.95 up to $100 or a 3.95% charge will apply). YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CAUSE # to make sure that you're payment is applied to the correct case.
- All Randolph County registered voters may vote at any Vote Center in Randolph County. The VOTE CENTERS replaced the former voting polling places (the place that you used to vote). As long as you are a REGISTERED VOTER from RANDOLPH COUNTY, you may choose any of the VOTE CENTERS from the list. PHOTO ID IS STILL REQUIRED WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE.
Department / Board: Health Department
Department / Board: Highway Department
- Road repairs are funded from taxes you pay on gasoline taxes charged at pumps at gas stations in Indiana.
Department / Board: Sheriff
- The Randolph County Sheriff Dept will be taking applications for part-time jail officers. you may apply by picking up an application, Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm at the Sheriff Dept.
Department / Board: Soil & Water Conservation
- Is your drinking water safe? Need your water tested? Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (ELI) is offering do-it-yourself test kits.
- The Soil & Water Conservation District gives away free white pine seedlings every year.
Apply by October 1 at the Soil & Water office.
Department / Board: Surveyor
- The Surveyor's Office maintains benchmarks, USGS Topo Maps, Wetland Inventory Maps, Flood Zone Maps, Surveyor's Records, aerials, and drain files.
Department / Board: County Commissioners
- Minutes of County Commissioners Meetings are posted on the County Commissioners page.
Department / Board: County Council
- Minutes of County Council Meetings are posted on the County Council page.
Department / Board: Extension Service
- Our Exhibit Hall is named Husted Hall after L.E. Husted, County Agent from 1932-1960.
- Did you know that the Randolph County 4-H Fair starts on the 3rd Saturday of July each year?