Info Agency Main Banner Content
Reports, Forms & Resources
Agency & Related Reports
- ICJI Annual Report - 2017
- ICJI Annual Report - 2016
- ICJI Annual Report - 2015
- Evaluation of Indiana's Criminal Code Reform - 2018
- Evaluation of Indiana's Criminal Code Reform - 2017
- Evaluation of Indiana's Criminal Code Reform - 2016
- Evaluation of Indiana's Criminal Code Reform - 2015
- Report on Tracking Sexual Assault Kits - 2018
- Juveniles Under Adult Court Jurisdiction - 2018
- Governor's Task Force on Drug Enforcement, Treatment, and Prevention - 2016 Final Report
- Strategies for Reducing Death and Injuries in Indiana Motor Vehicle Crashes - 2015
Division Forms & Resources
Click the appropriate division to find related reporting documents and resources.
ICJI payees that need to change their address, Taxpayer Identification Number and/or bank account must complete new W-9 and Direct Deposit Authorization forms, which are available under Accounts Payable Forms on the Auditor’s website. Completed forms should be submitted to your ICJI program manager for the changes to take effect for all ICJI grants and all State of Indiana payments.
Federal & Partner Resources
- U.S. Office of Management of Budget - Additional information regarding federal grant reporting requirements can be found at this link.
- "The Consumption and Consequences of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drugs in Indiana: A State Epidemiological Profile" 2015 Report