Info Agency Main Banner Content
- 2016 Crime Victimization Survey
- 2016 Victimization Survey: Assault, Threat, Robbery & Stalking
- 2016 Victimization Survey: Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- 2016 Victimization Survey: Identity Theft
- 2016 Victimization Survey: Property Crime
- 2016 Victimization Survey: Race, Latino Origin and Gender
- 2013 Victimization in Indiana - Nature, Extent, and Related Services
- 2010 Indiana Crime Victimization Survey: Comprehensive Survey Summary
- 2010 Victimization Survey: Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- 2010 Victimization Survey: General Overview
- 2010 Victimization Survey: Identity Theft
- 2010 Victimization Survey: Property Crime
Other Crime Data Resources
Additional Uniform Crime Report data for Indiana, other states, and the nation as a whole is available in the FBI's annual publication Crime in the United States. Another helpful source of information is Crime & Justice Data Online, an interactive database of state and local crime and justice data provided by the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Users can construct data tables on:
- Criminal offense trends for the nation, including approximately 3,900 local law enforcement agencies.
- Homicide trends and characteristics for all 50 states and localities with a population of more than 250,000.
- Management and administrative statistics for state and local law enforcement agencies with 100 or more sworn officers.