Indiana is involved in a partnership between 13 states to advance best practices designed to ease the transition of veterans and their families from military life to college campuses, with special reference to translating competencies acquired through military training and experiences into milestones toward completing a college degree or earning a certificate or license.
Lumina Foundation awarded a $900,000 grant to the Midwestern Higher Education Compact to assist the partnership, and USA Funds awarded an additional $200,000 grant to support veterans in increasing postsecondary degree completion, streamlining pathways for licensure and certification for healthcare professions, supporting services during key educational transitions, and creating networks for supporting communications, technologies, and data collection and analyses.
- Lumina Foundation (3 Year Grant)
- USA Funds (1 Year Grant)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Council on Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)
- Solutions for Information Design, LLC (SOLID)
- Veterans Enrolled in Indiana Public Institutions (2015)
- Veterans Graduating from Indiana Public Institutions (2015)
Indiana MCMC State Leadership Team Meeting - July 27, 2016
- Leadership Meeting Agenda
- Leadership Team Roster
- Leadership Meeting Presentation
- MCMC One Page Info Sheet
- Bridge Program Inventory