Before submitting a data request to CHE, please review the standard reports available for the following areas:
- College Readiness Reports
- College Completion Reports
- Return and Investment Reports
- All Commission Reports - Including standing reports, financial aid and special analyses.
Budget and Finance
- IPEDS Data Center - National database that includes detailed institution-level data.
Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) Data
If the data you need are not available at the links above, please fill out the data request form below in as much detail as possible and submit it to email@example.com. Please allow 15 to 20 days for standard requests.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Record-level data are only available to CHE-approved stakeholders for programmatic purposes allowed by FERPA, and record-level requests will only be approved if your organization has a data-sharing agreement on file with CHE.
- Readiness and completion metrics that reference non-public or out-of-state institutions rely on National Student Clearinghouse data, or are otherwise limited to sector-level statistics based on data elements provided to CHE by non-public institutions.
- Data requests that require linking to external or inter-agency data sources will generally take longer to fulfill. Please note that CHE can only process data matching requests that adhere to the CHE Data-Share File Layout and include all required fields.
- If you have questions about the CHE request process or are interested in establishing a data-share agreement between your organization and CHE, please contact Jordan Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.