Initial Degree Authorization
Out-of-State Proprietary Institutions and In-State Proprietary Institutions Offering Instruction in Indiana with a Physical Presence in the State:
- Mail cover letter announcing intention to submit Initial Degree Application(s) with the title of the degree(s) and degree level. With the cover letter, enclose check payment of $300.00 per degree. Check should be made payable to the State of Indiana.
- Cover letter and enclosed check should be mailed to: Indiana Board for Proprietary Education, 101 West Ohio Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-4206
- Initial Degree Application(s) and supplementary information should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One email per degree application with three separate attachments: attachment one - Initial Degree Application, attachment two - Instructor Qualification Records, attachment three - Instructor Transcripts
- The Board for Proprietary Education Associate Level and Baccalaureate Level Degree Program Policies and Guidelines link
- Application for Initial Degree Authorization
- Instructor's Qualification Record Form
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.