Language Translation
  Close Menu

Toll Violation Registration Holds

How to Resolve Your Toll Violations

The BMV may place a hold on your registration if you have unpaid toll violations due from the Ohio River Bridge (ORB) or Cline Avenue Bridge (CAB).

If you have a hold on your registration due to an outstanding toll violation, you will not be able to renew your registration until the toll violation has been paid. All toll violations must be paid or settled with the bridge’s tolling vendor. The BMV neither accepts nor collects payment for toll violations.

Pay or settle your ORB toll violations with RiverLink:

  • Access your RiverLink account by going to; or
  • Call 1-855-RIV-LINK (1-855-748-5465)

Pay or settle your CAB toll violations with Cline Avenue:

Once the toll violation has been paid/settled, the registration hold should only take a few minutes to be released, and you may renew your registration.